FAQ PageLearn Drive Survive
This can be a difficult question as everybody is different and everyone learns at different speeds. Nevertheless, our professional driving instructors strive to get students at Learn. Drive. Survive. to a competent standard in the shortest possible time.
Our driving school cars are modern and less than 5 years old. We offer both manual and automatic vehicles for you to complete your driver training.
Absolutely! All of our driving school cars are professionally fitted with dual controls. This enables your driving instructor to ensure that you are safe and allows them to assist you whenever required.
You should start your driving lessons with a professional driving school like us, as soon as you get your learners licence. Learning to drive is most effective when you are new to driving and will allow plenty of time to get you ready for your driving test.
Certainly. At the time of booking online, you will be prompted to add a pick-up location or address. If you have a driving lesson booked and need to be picked up somewhere different to your initial pick-up location, kindly let us know so that your driving instructor is there to meet you.
Most certainly and we wouldn’t have it any other way. Learn. Drive. Survive. have full comprehensive insurance for everyone’s coverage. Our instructors are members of the ADTA and hold current Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance and our vehicles are comprehensively insured with reputable insurance companies.
For added security and safety, all of our vehicles have driving cameras fitted.
You sure can. If you have purchased one of our packages or you would like to book single driving lessons, we can arrange for you to take more then a 1 hour driving lessons at any one time.
Please bring with you your Learners licence, and logbook. If you forget or have misplaced your logbook, we can simply record your hours for you until your next lesson. If you forget to bring your learner licence, unfortunately you will not be able to take your driving lesson as it is an offence not to carry your licence whilst operating a vehicle on a public road.
No. It is an offence in New South Wales not to carry your drivers licence with you when operating a motor vehicle. If you have lost your learner licence, you will need to attend your nearest RMS and make arrangements for a replacement.
There certainly is. In addition to complying with the NSW Road Rules, learner driver must comply with the following;
- Only drive cars
- Be supervised at all times by the holder of a full (not learner or provisional) Australian driver licence
- Have L plates displayed (black L on an orange/yellow background) clearly at the front and back of the vehicle, on the outside (or an L sign on the roof) when driving. The letter L on the plate must not be hidden
- Observe a maximum speed limit of 90 km/h, and observe the posted speed limit where it is below 90km/h
- Not tow any other vehicle
- Not exceed zero blood alcohol concentration. This means you cannot have any alcohol in your system when you drive a vehicle. It is also illegal to drive under the influence of drugs
- Not supervise another learner driver
- Only carry the number of passengers that can be properly seated in seats and restrained by approved seat belts or child restraints
- Only drive vehicles that have a seat belt fitted to the driver’s position, and you must wear the seat belt
- Not use any mobile phone, including hands-free devices or loud speaker, while driving, or while your vehicle is stopped, but not parked.
- If in Sydney, not drive in Parramatta Park or Centennial Park.
We offer driving lessons from 6am through to 9pm. We also offer twilight drives up to midnight for those students completing night driving hours or simply prefer to learn whilst there is minimal traffic on the roads.
Please provide us at least 48 hours notice should you wish to cancel a booking to allow us in booking another student. If we are notified within this time period, you will not be refunded. Please see our Cancellation Policy for more details.
We offer 1 hour, 1.5 hour and 2 hour driving lessons. Alternatively, if you would like to extend this, please contact us
to make arrangements.
Once your driving instructor has deemed you confident enough, you can use your own vehicle. Your driving instructor will inspect your vehicle to deem if it is roadworthy. If there are any defects e.g indicator does not work, you will not be permitted to use your vehicle.
If you decide to use a vehicle from us for the driving test with a Roads and Maritime testing officer and the driving instructor is not present in the vehicle during the practical driving test, or if the instructor is present and you fail to follow the directions provided by the instructor during the lesson, you will be responsible for the lower of the cost of repairs relating to damage caused or the insurance excess applicable, should the vehicle be damaged for whatever reason.
If you use our vehicle for any driving lesson under the supervision of the driving instructor, you will only be responsible for the lower costs of the repairs relating to damage caused or the insurance excess applicable, if you fail to follow the directions given by the driving instructor during that lesson.
Translate Page »
Safer Drivers Course!
Become a safer driver and get 20 log book hours! Dismiss
DRIVE NOW PAY LATER